Since 1876 the Gustaf's factory has produced endless varieties of licorice. Because the Dutch are such consummate connoisseurs of black licorice, Gustaf's has been fortunate enough to choose from an array of licorice recipes from salty or sweet to firm or chewy. In fact, there is no country in the world with a higher consumption of Licorice than Holland.
- Gustaf's Classic Dutch Style Licorice With Hint Of Salt - Made In Holland
- Since 1876 The Gustaf's Factory Has Produced Numerous Licorice Varieties
- Licorice Coins Are Very Firm And Take Time To Chew Allowing For Full Flavor Enjoyment
- Dutch Salt Licorice Is True Dutch Style Using Ammonium Chloride For Saltiness
- NOTE: IF YOU NEVER HAD TRUE DUTCH SALT LICORICE YOU WILL NEED TO ADJUST TO THE INTENSE FLAVOR AND SALT